At Interlinc Mortgage Services, we offer a mortgage program for new home purchases, refinancing of your existing home, and home renovation loans. Our variety of programs help us find the solution you need.n
The InterLinc Mortgage Services Difference
nAt Squires Group, we value our business and focus on exceeding expectations by providing a relaxed, comfortable experience for our clients from initial consultation to the closing of your new home! We value the families we meet and work hard to develop relationships, so our primary focus is on your individual needs and nothing else. Purchasing a new home is a big decision and we do not take it lightly, we want you to enjoy the process and feel comfortable referring your friends and family to us as well!nnnnnnn
The Home Purchasing Process
- Set Your BudgetnThere are many things to consider when you begin calculating your budget for your new home. On top of the loan itself don’t forget to factor in other expenses, including your down payment, inspection and appraisal fees, and closing costs. This is a good time to get pre-approved or pre-qualified for your budgeted amount. Use our Refinancing Calculator
- Find a HomenWith your budget in mind, you can then begin the search for a home that’s just right for you. A real estate agent can help you through this process and make suggestions based on your ideal mix of features, the location, and your possible commute. Hiring an inspector will help you determine if there are any elements of the home that may need work in the future. Once you find your perfect home, you can then make an offer within your budget. Having the home appraised will give you a good estimate of a fair price.
- Select Your LoannAfter your offer is accepted, it’s time to select and secure your loan. There are many types of loans available, and this process can be daunting without the right help. One of our lending agents can help you review your options and obtain a mortgage program that fits you.
- Close on Your HomenYou can close on your home once all your necessary documents are in order with your real estate agent, lender, and escrow company. On your closing date, all of your closing costs and fees will be paid and you can get the keys to your new home.
- Move InnAll that’s left after your closing date is to move in!
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnCompany NMLS ID# 205696nnnnn