The InterLinc Mortgage Services Difference
nWith over 50 years of combined experience in the mortgage industry, our office prides itself on the basics; customer service, availability and closing on time. We provide the best combination of interest rates, closing costs and customer service to all of our clients! Thus, it is our goal to not only meet but to surpass our client’s expectations of our team.nnWe strive to provide our clients with the best loan product for their specific needs. Therefore, addressing our client’s goals with purchasing the home, the time frame they intend to own the home, and the disposable income they have available in order to maximize building equity and minimize interest paid. We take great pride in closing on time and as agreed, which makes for a stress-free closing day! When dealing with our team, you will always get a response at any time of the day, be it weekend or evening. We are always available to those we serve and look forward to serving you!nnContact us directly and let us know how we can help you in your home buying or refinance process.nnnnnnnnnnnnnn
The Home Purchasing Process
- Set Your BudgetnThere are many things to consider when you begin calculating your budget for your new home. Besides the loan itself don’t forget to factor in other expenses, including your down payment, inspection and appraisal fees, and closing costs. This is a good time to get pre-approved or pre-qualified for your budgeted amount. Use our Refinancing Calculator
- Find a HomenWith your budget in mind, you can then begin the search for a home that’s just right for you. A real estate agent can help you through this process and make suggestions based on your ideal mix of features, the location, and your possible commute. Hiring an inspector will help you determine if there are any elements of the home that may need work in the future. Once you find your perfect home, you can then make an offer within your budget. Having the home appraised will give you a good estimate of a fair price.
- Select Your LoannAfter your offer is accepted, it’s time to select and secure your loan. There are many types of mortgage programs available, and this process can be daunting without the right help. By using one of our lending agents, we can help you review your options and obtain a loan that fits you.
- Close on Your HomenYou can close on your home once all your necessary documents are in order with your real estate agent, lender, and escrow company. On your closing date, all of your closing costs and fees will be paid and you can get the keys to your new home.
- Move InnAll that’s left after your closing date is to move in!
nCompany NMLS ID# 205696nBranch NMLS ID# 1106280nnnnnnnnnnnnnn