Devoted Care When You're Not There!
Owner, Vivian Borders, grew up with German Shepherds, Pit Bulls, and many mutts! At the age of 10 she wrote and drew up the plans, for a multi-purpose pet facility. A vet-assisted enterprise with the works; boarding/adoption center/pet sanctuary, where people could work and others could volunteer their time. A place where children could come on field trips, to volunteer and learn the importance of caring for dogs, cats and all kinds of critters!
We want to be a good match for you and your pets. We love your business, but if we are not the right fit, we will gladly give referrals. Your pet’s well being and appropriate care regimen is of the utmost importance to us.
1) We answer and clarify any questions about our Client Contract.
*You agree to these terms, before you set-up your PetSitClick profile. Please Preview Contract Here.
2) We verify all Vet Information, for our Vet Release.
Along with other pertinent information, such as: emergency contact info/ pet insurance ID/ etc….
3) We obtain 2 Keys, per our Lock Box & Key Handling Agreement. We set-up our lockbox, with one of the keys provided, on the entry door we are designated to use.
*Please see our Lock Box & Key Handling Agreement page, for exemptions to this system.
*WE ask for 2 copies, so that one may be stored for our emergency action plan.
4) Be ready to answer a few questions about general pet related items.
5) Payment. We like to make it easy. Stripe is the payment software, encrypted into our system.
You simply add the credit card you want to use, in your profile and you’re done.
Simple. Safe. Secure.
*We no longer accept checks and we only accept cash as gratuity, not for services rendered. Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for understanding.
6) We make sure all remaining info is updated on the PetSitClick Profile.